Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Short Story

While traveling the face of the earth I once wrote a story. This story will now be retold.

Many big moons ago there lived a duck.
His name was Henry. Henry Duck. Or Mr. Duck as most called him. His name is not important to the story but I mentioned it anyway.
I presume you have already made some assumptions of Mr. Duck. For instance you probably think, for whatever reason, that he was a special duck. You may have gone as far as to think he was capable of speech? Yes?
But no.
Henry was probably the most normal and fantastically boring duck this planet has ever seen. Now, being the most normal duck this planet has ever seen, there really isn't much else to say about Henry.
He lived a very normal duck life.

THEEND


This is a sketch of a man who claims he saw a duck that looked like Henry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haw, haw. I know where you got that drawing!
I enjoyed the combine descriptions too!
Love,
YM

Anonymous said...

Are your kids blogging?
Recent studies and articles in the U.S. show a great number of kids are blogging.
I love the way you've put this blog together!

I have a hair loss treatment site. Its
all about hair loss treatment related topics...

Hope to see you there...

Krig the Viking said...

Huh. I've never seen blog-spam before. Creepy.

Also, that's a very realistic story, Benjamin. I liked that one part where the duck didn't do anything. That was cool.

Anonymous said...

Blog Spam.. how... dumb.. so yeah the duck story was quite interesting.... I would like to meet Henry... maybe I could make him into some kind of dish.. hmm.. but yesh good day!