Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sidewalks



I walk on sidewalks a lot. Never used to do much of that but now it's almost everyday. I've gotten use to it. It's practicaly normal.

Funny story,
the other day I was walking on the side walk, right, and this rain, right, it was totally falling from the sky. From the clouds I guess. Like it normaly does. And so I was there on the sidewalk, walking right, and then I was like, you know, just walking like I normaly do an' th' funny thing was the rain wasn't getting me all wet like it normaly does. Because see, I was holding an umbrella. It was stopping all the rain from hitting me. It's like a rain stopper.


ah, it's time I eat.
Good Day to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veerrry interesting. Umbrella's are cool.. they are all like stuff..... yep.. good stuff good stuff

Anonymous said...

I had a good involuntary laugh out of that one, Benj!
Thanks.

YM

Krig the Viking said...

That umbrella picture is awesome. Seriously, I think you should definately try for some sort of art-related job, like a concept artist for movies or video games or something.